# Third-party support
All configuration is done by default in the
source/_data /yun.yml file.
# Engine search
Jump search engine to search your website content
You can search by
site: yunyoujun.cn what you want to search
🌰: <https://www.google.com/search?q=site:yunyoujun.cn%20 云游 君>
enable: enable the search engine (because the other two types of search require additional configuration, the engine search is enabled by default)
href: search engine prefix
domain: the domain name of your website
engine_search: enable: true href: "https://www.google.com/search?q=site:" domain: yunyoujun.cn
# Local search
You need to install hexo-generator-search first, and refer to the configuration document.
The format only supports XML
Before enabling it, remember to turn off the default engine search.
engine_search: enable: false
# search # https://github.com/wzpan/hexo-generator-search local_search: enable: true src: /js/search/local-search.js
If you find that the local is normal, click the search button after deployment but it will jump to the bottom of the page, it may be simply a cache problem.
Algolia is a third-party search service provider. (For more information, please check the official website, or please search the engine.)
Turn it on again.
algolia_search: enable: true src: /js/search/algolia-search.js hits: per_page: 10 # the number of search results per page
# Analysis Statistics
# Google Analytics
Go to Google Analytics to get your ID. (Science Online)
enable: whether to enable
google_analytics: enable: true id: UA-XXXXXXXXX-X
No garlic is a light and minimal website counter.
Go to 不蒜子 to view related information.
Instructions for use: https://ibruce.info/2015/04/04/busuanzi
Please do not enable it at the same time as [Valine] (# valine) 's
site_uv: Whether to display the unique visitor of the site user (_icon is the corresponding icon, the same applies below)
site_pv: whether to display site page views Page View
page_pv: whether to display page views of article pages
busuanzi: enable: false site_uv: true site_uv_icon: icon-user-line site_pv: true site_pv_icon: icon-eye-line page_pv: true page_pv_icon: icon-eye-line
# Google Advertising
Go to Google Adsense to get your client id.
google_adsense: enable: false client: ca-pub-2245427233262012
This topic does not add configuration options to the verification site for other topics like next.
The reasons are as follows:
Google provides five authentication methods for users.
- Domain name provider: add TXT resolution of DNS. (This may be the most troublesome (in fact, it is not troublesome), but it is also the one that has the least impact on the site itself.) It is also the method I used before.
- HTML file: Upload the HTML file to your website. (You only need to download and copy it to the
sourcefolder in the Hexo working directory. Set
skip_render, see below.) Is also one of the recommended ways.
- HTML tags: Add meta tags to the homepage of your website. This is also the method used by most themes to implement site verification through configuration, but I do not recommend this approach, so it is not built into it.
- The reason why I did not add this method is because this meta part of the information is only useful for verifying the Google site, and it is completely redundant for users.
- While Hexo is a static site generator, this method of verification means that all static file headers throughout the site will carry this information.
- For example, more than one hundred articles plus pagination and tab pages, etc., is equivalent to adding hundreds of lines of code out of thin air. Although its impact is minimal, it is completely unnecessary for users and webmasters.
- Google Analytics: If you have applied for and used Google Analytics, all you have to do is click a verification button. (Best way)
- Google Tag Manager: Use your Google Tag Manager account
If you do n’t use Google Analytics,
Domain name provider and
HTML file are probably the best. It does n’t require intrusive changes to the theme, nor does it increase the static file size too much.
Note that the files provided by Google are now
html files, which are placed directly under the
source folder and will be compiled by Hexo.
So you also need to find the
skip_render selection in the site configuration file
_config.yml and add a file for skip rendering.
skip_render: - README.md - googlexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.html
For the reasons above, it is more recommended to use DNS or file verification.